🎧 s2ep04: Author Journal – Trying new things
Hello, listener, it’s a brand new year, at least since the last time you heard from me. Sorry about that. I really need to stop podfading. I had an episode recorded and set up. And I’ve been editing it. But before I could finish, I stopped and then forgot about it.
🎧 s2ep03: We need to talk about A.I.
You may support this podcast on Patreon to get ad-free episodes, bonus episodes, and exclusive perks.
- U of T collaborates with Naver, Wattpad on AI research (utoronto.ca)
- An AI-based voice program did the dialog delivery for Val Kilmer in Top Gun: Maverick (zmescience.com)
- Spotify is acquiring Sonantic, the AI voice platform used to simulate Val Kilmer’s voice in ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ | TechCrunch
🎧 s2ep02: What Twitter teaches us about owning your online presence. Plus: Happy National Novel Writing Month!
Content warning: Some mild swearing.
- 00:00:10 — Happy National Novel Writing Month!
- 00:01:10 — What’s going on with Twitter and what it teaches us about owning our online (author) presence
- 00:08:10 — This is a weekly podcast now.
Hello, friends, it’s November 2022. Happy National Novel Writing Month. Some of you may be doing NaNoWriMo this year. I won’t be. Probably not. For various reasons. But I feel that even if you don’t plan on doing the NaNoWriMo challenge, it doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate National Novel Writing Month. How I’m going to do that, I have no idea.
🎧 s2ep01: Can you get tired of writing? Plus: the Radish Fiction app’s Wait-to-Unlock pricing model, retail hijinks, Patreon struggles
TranscriptHello, this is Ansela, and you are listening to Adulting for Authors. Yeah, that’s right— I’m back.
So yesterday, I decided to post a little message, a little note on Patreon for my patrons. And it was mostly to tell them that this week’s chapter for Fake-Married to my Billionaire Boss is late, which, of course they already knew. Because yesterday was Thursday, and I was supposed to post it on Monday. That’s what I promised right? At the beginning of the month of October, I posted a thing and said, Okay, so we’re going to do this more regular. I decided I should be more regular with my rewards. So once a week, at least for my $1 and $3 patrons. So I said every Monday — new chapter. At least, that’s to begin with. I might add some more stuff next month, but I didn’t want to overwhelm myself.