This week’s episode is an interview with romance author Carla de Guzman. At Tyler’s Cafe over pancakes and cheese, we discussed Carla’s productivity tools and processes.
If you ask Carla what she does for a living, she will tell you that she’s not quite sure.
By day, she works a regular day job and writes for a lifestyle website. By night, she’s an author and an artist, spending her midnights at her desk and making these silly love stories. She loves to travel, coming home to her dog Kimchi and spending her weekends having dinner with her crazy family.
She’s currently on a quest to see as many Impressionist paintings as she can, and is always in search of the perfect pain au chocolat.
Listen and Subscribe
- Tyler’s Cafe
- Alyssa Cole
- Migs Almendras
- Ilona Andrews
- Mina V. Esguerra
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Once Ghosted, Twice Shy by Alyssa Cole
- The GoodReads Reading Challenge
- Scribd — get your first two months free!
- The Ripped Bodice
- The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare
- #RomanceClass Live Reading
- #RomanceClass Flair
- Live Reading : Submission Moves by Camilla Sisco (“Hi.”)